“Workplace relationships are often complex, so I enjoy assisting clients in navigating the evolving nature of workplace law and managing the variety of issues that may arise in the workplace.
I take great pleasure in learning about the operations and industries of diverse clients, and strive to provide pragmatic advice which is tailored to the client’s business.
I have a particular interest in assisting clients with their day-to-day enquiries, informing clients of their legal work health and safety obligations, and supporting clients during employment disputes”.
Industry and career experience
Chanel has experience advising on all aspects of Employment Law including:
- Informing employers of their work health and safety legal obligations
- Developing HR policies and procedures
- Providing general employment advice
- Interpreting legislation, modern awards, and industrial instruments
- Managing performance and termination procedures
- Providing workplace training
- Representing clients in employment disputes
Prior to joining Source, Chanel was an Associate at Minter Ellison.
- Bachelor of Laws (Griffith University)
- Bachelor of Business (Employment Relations major) (Griffith University)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (Bond University)