Erin Tanner is a Senior Legal Counsel with extensive experience advising businesses of all sizes across commercial contracts, structuring and M&A.
Erin has acted for clients ranging from start-ups to ASX-listed entities, particularly those operating in heavily regulated environments. Her experience spans across a wide range of industries including professional services, education, childcare, health care, airports, tech, retail, tourism, sports, local government, franchisors and construction.
“I enjoy helping clients tackle their ‘too hard basket’: my skills lie in finding efficiencies in large or complex projects, project-managing multiple transactions and deadlines, and finding practical solutions for roadblocks.”
Prior to joining Source, Erin worked as a senior lawyer at MinterEllison in the commercial practice group. She is also a Board Member of Surfing Queensland.
Erin specialises in contracts and transactions, with a focus on:
- sales and marketing, privacy and consumer laws;
- SaaS, technology and e-commerce;
- structuring, due diligence and M&A` .
- Griffith University – Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Arts with first class honours
- College of Law – graduate diploma of legal practice
- Admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of Queensland
- University Medal – Griffith University
Get to know Erin
In her spare time, Erin loves to get outdoors, whether it’s on a multi-day hike, a surf trip, or exploring the food and the sights in another part of the world. She also loves to cook and is always in search of the perfect banh mi.