Sue is an Associate Company Secretary, dedicated to cultivating and fostering connections with her team, the wider business, board members, directors, senior management and stakeholders with vested interests. She has a wealth of expertise working in corporate law, governance, strategy, and stakeholder management.
“I have over 20 years of experience in legal and corporate roles, including over 10 years in corporate governance. I enjoy helping clients meet their objectives by meeting their corporate governance requirements.
I take a collaborative and outcome-focused approach to my work and am very driven in working with my team and clients to provide optimal outcomes.”
Industry and career experience
Sue has worked with a wide range of public and private clients across a variety of sectors including:
- Human Resources
- Environmental Services
Prior to joining Source, Sue managed the legal and corporate requirements of private and publicly ASX-listed biotechnology, environmental services, not-for-profit and employment services companies.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Finance & Investment – Securities Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Western Australia
- Admitted to practice as an Advocate and Solicitor in Malaysia
- Fellow member – Governance Institute of Australia
Get to know Sue
Sue is a true adventurer at heart! She enjoys pushing her physical limits and regularly takes part in Ashtanga yoga and rock climbing.