Erin is a senior, commercially focussed employment lawyer. She is a trusted advisor to clients in all workplace matters including in the areas of terminations and employment disputes, contract and policy documentation, strategic industrial relations and major workplace transformation projects.
Erin has more than 15 years’ experience as a specialist employment lawyer.
“Clients seek my advice on complex, sensitive and commercially significant workplace issues.
I advise across the full spectrum of workplace relations issues. My diverse practice is built around developing deep relationships with my clients to find practical solutions that meet their strategic aims while minimising their employment law risks.
I am personable, practicable and commercial. I enjoy cultivating relationships with clients and assisting them with real-world solutions.”
- I have particular expertise in:
- Employment and contractor agreements
- Sexual harassment, discrimination and bullying
- Major workplace transformation projects
- Post-employment obligations
- Employment disputes and litigation
- Workplace training
Industry and career experience
Erin has extensive private practice and in-house experience. Prior to joining Source, Erin worked in a senior in-house legal role at the multi-national professional services firm EY. She also worked in senior roles in the employment practices at Johnson, Winter & Slattery and Maddocks Lawyers.
Erin has particular experience in the professional services, financial services, media, retail and information technology industries.
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Laws from Macquarie University
- Masters of Labour Law and Relations from the University of Sydney (finished first in graduating year)