Natalie is a Compliance Executive with extensive experience in Compliance advising clients across a range of industries including insurance, banking and finance. She is especially passionate about helping others, adding value and finding a balance between compliance obligations and commercial objectives to maximise business success.
“I am passionate about helping others succeed and achieving business outcomes through balancing commercial and compliance objectives. I am also enthusiastic about “doing the right thing” and educating others on compliance in an interesting and engaging way.
I am experienced in all aspects of compliance including obligations, advisory, risk management, controls and assurance, audits and training, policies and procedures, insurance, ASFL and privacy and cyber security.”
Industry and career experience
Natalie has experience advising on all aspects of compliance, including:
- Compliance Obligations and Advisory
- Risk Management
- Controls Testing and Assurance
Natalie has worked with a number of public and private clients across a variety of sectors including:
- Banking and Finance
Prior to joining Source, Natalie was Compliance Manager at HDI Global Specialty SE. Previously she worked at Commonwealth Bank, Marsh and McLennan and AUB Group.
- Certificate IV Compliance and Risk Management – Governance Risk Compliance Institute (GRCI)
- Tier 1 Insurance Broking – The Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Language Studies – University of Essex